Check your Flight status Air France
Air France AF 9751 Flight Status Today
AF9751 flight from Rome to Venice, Italy
Domestic flight Air France AF9751 from Rome (FCO) Italy to Venice (VCE) Italy operated by Air France. Scheduled time of departure from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport is 13:20 01 June 2023 Europe/Rome and scheduled time of arrival in Venice Marco Polo Airport is 14:30 01 June 2023 Europe/Rome. The duration of the flight is 1 hours 10 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: CI 9257, DL 6679, ET 4037, EY 2951, FB 1611, ME 2475, RO 9623, TP 7134, UX 3193
- Flight Duration: 1 hours 10 minutes
- Flight Distance: 412 kms / 256 miles
- Air France
- IATA: AF
- ICAO: AFR
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 262
- Freight capacity: 13.5 tons
- Passenger classes: First Class, Economy, Business Class, Premium Economy
- Aircraft: Airbus A220 Passenger
- Callsign: AFR9751
- Departure Timezone: Europe/Rome
- Arrival Timezone: Europe/Rome
- Current Time in Rome: Thursday 2023-06-01 11:11 AM
- Current Time in Venice: Thursday 2023-06-01 11:11 AM
Air France AF9751 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Rome to Venice?
On average, nonstop flight takes 1 hour(s) 10 minutes, with the flight distance of 412 km (256 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AF9751 flight?
All AF9751 flights are operated using Airbus A220 Passenger aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AF9751 is arriving at?
Flight AF9751 arrives in Venice Marco Polo Airport at Terminal -.
How many AF9751 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight AF9751 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .